THE BAY INDIES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION IS YOUR ASSOCIATION!!!
Why should you join the Association?
- It is an investment in preserving your lifestyle in Bay Indies now and in the future.
- It is an investment in preserving your relationship with the park owners.
- It is an investment in promoting favorable legislation.
- It is the ONLY legal representative of the residents with the park owners.
- By Florida State Statute, the Association has the power to acquire and operate the park on behalf of the homeowners if the park is for sale.
- Your Association acts on your behalf when a reduction or change in service presents itself.
When does your Association have its meetings?
- Your Association meets one Friday a month at the Bay House at 1:30 p.m. Date will be announced.
- Your Association meetings are open to all members of the Association.
- The right to attend meetings extends to Association committee meetings.
- There is a need for constant influx of assistance from each of you. Without your support,
- The Association would soon lose its service effectiveness.
- Your Board members are dedicated, hard working volunteers and they devote a large amount of time on your behalf.
What are the costs for supporting Your Association?
- The membership dues for the current year are $40.00. It is a small investment for the services and benefits provided.
What are the dues used for?
- Negotiating upcoming rental agreements.
- Administrative and meeting costs.
- Verification of rental amount increases.
- Maintenance and security issues.
- Legal concerns that may occur during our current agreement.
- Issues of non-compliance with the current agreement.
- Supporting amendments changes to state, county and local regulations that affect our homes in Bay Indies.